Monday, February 14, 2011

Art 107-project HALO Sitcom!

So for my project I will be playing with "machinima".  Machinima is like puppeteeing with characters from a video game, in this case "Halo Reach".  Now there have been machinimas done using the various games within the Halo franchise but I have yet to see one done like a sitcom.  The overall goal is to mash-up the Halo universe and it's mythos with the basic concept within a series such as "Seinfield", a comical show about nothing.  Besides the scripted puns, cheesy bass riffs, and fake audience sound effects what will separate this from other machinima works will be the set designs.  I found some very cool creations in the "Forge" mode done by other players.  I would like to have a short mini-series with this.  So what do you think?  Can I get some feedback, comments, suggestions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment